ADP Payroll is the service provider for Buffalo Animal Adventures. If you are a first time user of the ADP Payroll Services link, you will be prompted to create a user profile. After you have login credentials, you will be able to see your basic pay information, pay history, tax information, direct deposit request, and more.
2020-2021 Payroll Schedule
Time Clock Instructions
1. The time clock is located next to the back door in the kitchen.
2. Find and pull the time card with your name on it. (Your time card will be replaced every month).
3. Each line on the front and back of the time card has a number (1-31). This number corresponds to the date. Be sure the side of the time card with the current date is facing toward you.
4. There are 6 buttons at the top of the time clock. Most employees only need to use the first two buttons from the left, "IN" and "OUT"
5. Clocking-In: Select the "IN" button all the way to the left (if not already selected).
6. Clocking-In: Insert your time card facing you, right side up. After your time has been printed, store your time card back in the holder.
7. Clocking-Out: Select the "OUT" button all the way to the left (if not already selected).
8. Clocking-Out: Insert your time card facing you, right side up. After your time has been printed, store your time card back in the holder.